CPDev tools - WinController - Soft controller
- IDE involving language editors, ST compiler, translators of FBD, LD and SFC graphical languages, online execution mode, and debugger.
- Simulator CPSim for execution monitoring, built from buttons, “LEDs”, control panels, value displays, and simple trends.
- Platform dependent CPCon configurer for interfacing communications and I/Os, custom developed while porting CPDev to particular target platform.
- CPVis tool for designing HMI interfaces. Displays may be presented by different devices, such as TFT and LCD panels, monitors.
- Virtual machine runtime for execution of intermediate VMASM code (Virtual Machine Assembler) generated by the compiler.
- Visualization runtime for CPVis. Runs in parallel with the VM.
- Runtime environment composed of several VMs (execution units) for complex software. The software consists of corresponding CPDev projects. Data exchanged by means of global variables.
- May be used as a supervisory computer for PLCs, PACs and HMI panels, or as a station in DCS system.
- Implemented as a service in Windows service functionality. Runs nonstop in the background, and starts automatically when the computer is switched on.
- Dedicated runtime for execution of single CPDev project by PC. External devices connected by USB.
- Modbus TCP protocol for SCADA software. Simple OPC server.
* Optional component