Instructions - Installation - Porting
- Implementation of the virtual machine at particular hardware requires development of:
- target platform interface
- communication and I/O interface.
- Target platform interface is initially expressed by a set of prototype functions, filled in by appropriate low-level functions while porting.
- Development of communication and I/O interfaces is supported by general purpose XML file provided by the compiler, with detailed data on global variables (names, local and physical addresses, types, etc.)
- Read more…