Operation - Processing steps - Online mode
- Programs written in ST and IL textual languages are compiled into mnemonics of the VMASM intermediate language.
- Programs written in LD, FBD, and SFC languages are first translated to ST, and then compiled.
- The VMASM mnemonics are assembled into executable binary code deployed in the VM.
- Boolean connections are shown as continuous or dotted. Values of other types are displayed above connections. Active steps and actions of SFC diagram are shown in distinct color.
- Online testing of the target controller (commissioning) requires extension of CPDev by corresponding data source plug-in.
Remark. Connections on LD and FBD diagrams are drawn automatically by means of A* pathfinding algorithm.